Uvolution Fitness Coaches
Michel has dedicated his life to help others reach optimal health and performance. He always had a passion for sports, strength training and nutrition because he is constantly striving to become the best version of himself, which fuels his passion for learning and coaching. Learning about health and fitness completely changed his life completely so he decided to do the same for others and help them reach their fitness goals and improve their quality of life! He then went on to obtain his Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology and travel around Canada to complete many certifications such as Advanced Strength Training, Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Olympic Lifting, Massage Therapy, Kettlebell and TRX training, Change Psychology, Group class training, Post Rehab and much more… With over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry, he has helped many people reach their fitness goals to gain muscle, lose fat, increase their performance and overall health and drastically improved the quality of his clients’ lives.
His qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology
- Personal Training Specialist – CanFitPro
- Fascial Stretch Therapy level 1 – Stretch to Win Institute
- Fascial Stretch Therapy Essentials – Stretch to Win Institute
- Postural Anatomy – Darby Training Systems
- Assessment and Exercise – Darby Training Systems
- Program Design – Darby Training Systems
- Advanced Strength Training – Darby Training Systems
- Olympic Lifting Certified Coach – Darby Training Systems
- Hypertrophy Intensive Practicum – Irish Strength Institute
- Functional Medicine – Irish Strength Institute
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 – The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Kettlebell Trainer Specialist
- TRX R4 Team Training Coach Certified
- Post Rehab Essentials
- MyBootcamp Certified Coach
Born and raised in Montreal. Ever since he was young, he has been very passionate and competitive in sports such as track and field, martial arts and fitness which fuelled and developed the love he has for strength and conditioning in all its forms. Throughout his teen years, he discovered hip hop (specifically break dancing) and participated in local and major competitions.
By his late teen years, he started to spend countless hours in the weight room experimenting various training methods and this is where he found his passion. He started then seeing results on himself, which led him to create programs for friends in order to help them achieve their own fitness goals.
By his early 20’s, he obtained his certification as a personal trainer and started his career at the YMCA. Soon after that, he discovered functional fitness and Olympic lifting. In 2014, he participated in his first weight lifting competition and placed third overall.
Video link: https://www.facebook.com/490615467673924/videos/660001117402024/
Soon after that he pursued to attain his functional fitness certification and began teaching and preaching the benefits of functional fitness in group classes.
his motto is to constantly strive to be the best one can be without letting the ego get in the way. His way of teaching is through proper technique and understanding certain movements are performed the way they are ignored to understand the mechanics behind it. Furthermore, don’t perceive the gym as a task, rather think of it as an adult playground. And most importantly, HAVE FUN!
- Crossfit Level 1
- Crossfit Judge Course Certificate
- Olympic Lifting Level 1
- Hard Style Kettle Bell Level 1
- YMCA F.I.T. Individual Certification
- YMCA Corrective Conditioning
- Brown Belt in Karate