Emmalynn is a 500hour Registered yoga teacher, living in Montreal Canada.
She likes to eat mostly raw and plant based fuel to support her workouts and daily practice. Her yoga classes are always sprinkled with thoughtful movement and an emphasis on technique.
What ignites her passion is the strong desire for everyone to feel strong on the exterior AND interior of their being. She holds several diverse qualifications and certifications that allow her to meet the needs of many different people.
A student forever and teacher when the moment calls. She has been very fortunate to study with Devarshi Stephen Hartman, Megha Buttenhiem, Coby Kozlowski and Danny Arguetty and Kalpana Panditraoe, Lisa Greenbaum, Jamie Lee and Eoin Finn.
Her qualifications include:
- 200 hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher
- 500 hour Registered Yoga Instructor -Sacred Lasya India
- Lotus Palm Thaï Yoga Massage level 1
- Canfitpro Fitness Instructor Specialist and Personal Trainer with Yogafit level2
- Crossfit Coach, level 1
- National Lifeguard Service/ Red Cross Swim Instructor