Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Canadian dollars. (CAD)
- All memberships are non-refundable and non transferable after the first 10% of the contract.
- 6 and 12-month unlimited memberships are paid in monthly installments on a credit card based on date of purchase. It is the member’s responsibility to update credit card information if it changes. A charge of $10 applies if the card is declined for any reason.
- The 12-month unlimited membership may be placed on hold for up to a maximum of 4 weeks per year, no more.
- The class packages are valid from the date of first use and for twelve consecutive weeks. It is non-transferable and non-refundable.
All services purchased from Uvolution Fitness Club must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the gym.
Uvolution Fitness Club reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions or its prices. Should any significant changes be made to its policies, notice of the changes will be posted through this website.
Furthermore, all applicants release Uvolution Fitness Club, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase
To purchase from the Uvolution Fitness Club online system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.